Scrabble word: DOPE
In which Scrabble dictionary does DOPE exist?
Definitions of DOPE in dictionaries:
- noun - street names for marijuana
- noun - an ignorant or foolish person
- noun - carbonated drink flavored with extract from kola nuts (`dope' is a southernism in the United States)
- noun - slang terms for inside information
- verb - take drugs to improve one's athletic performance
- verb - add impurities to (a semiconductor) in order to produce or modify its properties
- verb - give a narcotic to
- A narcotic, especially an addictive narcotic.
- Narcotics considered as a group.
- An illicit drug, especially marijuana.
- A narcotic preparation used to stimulate a racehorse.
- A person regarded as stupid.
- Factual information, especially of a private nature.
- An absorbent or adsorbent material used in certain manufacturing processes, such as the nitroglycerin used in making dynamite.
- A type of lacquer formerly used to protect, waterproof, and tauten the cloth surfaces of airplane wings.
- Lower Northern U.
- To administer a narcotic to: was doped up for the operation.
- To add a narcotic to: They doped his drink before robbing him.
- To figure out (a puzzle, for example).
- To make a rough plan of: doped out our proposal on scratch paper.
- To treat (a semiconductor) with a dopant.
- verb - to give a narcotic to
There are 4 letters in DOPE: D E O P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DOPE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DOPE plus a wildcard: DOPE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DOPE
Images for DOPE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.