Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: EPODE
In which Scrabble dictionary does EPODE exist?
Definitions of EPODE in dictionaries:
- A lyric poem characterized by couplets formed by a long line followed by a shorter one.
- The third division of the triad of a Pindaric ode, having a different or contrasting form from that of the strophe and antistrophe.
- The part of a choral ode in classical Greek drama following the strophe and antistrophe and sung while the chorus is standing still.
- n - a composition in verse
There are 5 letters in EPODE: D E E O P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EPODE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EPODE plus a wildcard: EPODE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EPODE
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EPODE
- epode Association epode Tlthon Paint Ball
- Quintus Horatius Flaccus - Wikipedia
- epode Association epode. Ensemble Pour le Dveloppement et l ...
- epode Association epode STAND epode
- OPAL Vitality epode
- epode Association epode Evnements Activits divers
- epode Association epode Participation une caravane mdicale ...
- Jogos Antigos Games Antigos Jogos Antigos Download Novembro 2010