Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: OPENED
In which Scrabble dictionary does OPENED exist?
Definitions of OPENED in dictionaries:
- verb - cause to open or to become open
- verb - start to operate or function or cause to start operating or functioning
- verb - become open
- verb - begin or set in action, of meetings, speeches, recitals, etc.
- verb - spread out or open from a closed or folded state
- verb - make available
- verb - become available
- verb - have an opening or passage or outlet
- verb - make the opening move
- verb - afford access to
- verb - display the contents of a file or start an application as on a computer
- adj - used of mouth or eyes
- adj - made open or clear
- adj - not sealed or having been unsealed
- adj - affording unobstructed access, passage, or view
- adj - to cause to become open [v -ED, -ING, -S] : OPENABLE
There are 6 letters in OPENED: D E E N O P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OPENED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OPENED plus a wildcard: OPENED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OPENED
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OPENED
- Foot Body Language & Leg Body Language See What Your Feet & Legs Are ...
- Image A pastorale scene shows boats and strollers along the banks of ...
- AR-7 opened up
- Key word up there for me is hope. Because I opened my own jar when I ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.