Scrabble word: DEEP
In which Scrabble dictionary does DEEP exist?
Definitions of DEEP in dictionaries:
- noun - the central and most intense or profound part
- noun - a long steep-sided depression in the ocean floor
- noun - literary term for an ocean
- adj - relatively deep or strong
- adj - marked by depth of thinking
- adj - having great spatial extension or penetration downward or inward from an outer surface or backward or laterally or outward from a center
- adj - very distant in time or space
- adj - extreme
- adj - having or denoting a low vocal or instrumental range
- adj - strong
- adj - relatively thick from top to bottom
- adj - extending relatively far inward
- adj - (of darkness) very intense
- adj - large in quantity or size
- adj - with head or back bent low
- adj - of an obscure nature
- adj - difficult to penetrate
- adj - exhibiting great cunning usually with secrecy
- adv - to a great depth
- adv - to an advanced time
- adv - to a great distance
- Extending far downward below a surface: a deep hole in the river ice.
- Extending far inward from an outer surface: a deep cut.
- Extending far backward from front to rear: a deep walk-in refrigerator.
- Extending far from side to side from a center: a deep yard surrounding the house.
- Far distant down or in: deep in the woods.
- Coming from or penetrating to a depth: a deep sigh.
- Located or taking place near the outer boundaries of the area of play: deep left field.
- Extending a specific distance in a given direction: snow four feet deep.
- Far distant in time or space: deep in the past.
- Difficult to penetrate or understand; recondite: a deep metaphysical theory.
- Of a mysterious or obscure nature: a deep secret; ancient and deep tribal rites.
- Very learned or intellectual; wise: a deep philosopher.
- Exhibiting great cunning or craft: deep political machinations.
- Of a grave or extreme nature: deep trouble; deepest deceit.
- Very absorbed or involved: deep in thought; deep in financial difficulties.
- Profound in quality or feeling: a deep trance; deep devotion.
- Rich and intense in shade.
- Low in pitch; resonant: a deep voice.
- Covered or surrounded to a designated degree.
- Large in quantity or size; big: deep cuts in the budget.
- To a great depth; deeply: dig deep; feelings that run deep.
- Well along in time; late: worked deep into the night.
- Close to the outer boundaries of the area of play: played deep for the first three innings; ran deep into their opponents’ territory.
- A deep place in land or in a body of water: drowned in the deep of the river.
- A vast, immeasurable extent: the deep of outer space.
- The extent of encompassing time or space; firmament.
- The most intense or extreme part: the deep of night.
- The ocean.
- A distance estimated in fathoms between successive marks on a sounding line.
- adj - extending far down from a surface
- noun - a place or thing of great depth
There are 4 letters in DEEP: D E E P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DEEP
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DEEP plus a wildcard: DEEP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DEEP
Images for DEEP
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.