Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SPEED
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPEED exist?
Definitions of SPEED in dictionaries:
- noun - distance travelled per unit time
- noun - a rate (usually rapid) at which something happens
- noun - changing location rapidly
- noun - the ratio of the focal length to the diameter of a (camera) lens system
- noun - a central nervous system stimulant that increases energy and decreases appetite
- verb - move fast
- verb - move faster
- verb - move very fast
- verb - travel at an excessive or illegal velocity
- verb - cause to move faster
- Distance traveled divided by the time of travel.
- The limit of this quotient as the time of travel becomes vanishingly small; the first derivative of distance with respect to time.
- The magnitude of a velocity.
- Swiftness of action.
- The act of moving rapidly.
- The state of being in rapid motion; rapidity.
- A transmission gear or set of gears in a motor vehicle.
- A numerical expression of the sensitivity of a photographic film, plate, or paper to light.
- The capacity of a lens to accumulate light at an appropriate aperture.
- The length of time required or permitted for a camera shutter to open and admit light.
- One that suits or appeals to a person’s inclinations, skills, or character: Living in a large city is not my speed.
- Prosperity; luck.
- To cause to go, move, or proceed quickly; hasten.
- To increase the speed or rate of; accelerate: speed up a car; sped production.
- To wish Godspeed to.
- To further, promote, or expedite (a legal action, for example).
- To help to succeed or prosper; aid.
- To go, move, or proceed quickly: sped to the rescue.
- To drive at a speed exceeding a legal limit: was speeding on the freeway.
- To pass quickly: The days sped by.
- To move, work, or happen at a faster rate; accelerate: His pulse speeded up.
- To prove successful; prosper.
- To get along in a specified manner; fare.
- Operating at maximum speed.
- Producing something or performing at an acceptable rate or level.
- Fully informed of or conversant with: I’m not up to speed on these issues yet.
- verb - to move swiftly
There are 5 letters in SPEED: D E E P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SPEED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SPEED plus a wildcard: SPEED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPEED
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SPEED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.