Scrabble word: DEPOSE
In which Scrabble dictionary does DEPOSE exist?
Definitions of DEPOSE in dictionaries:
- verb - force to leave (an office)
- verb - make a deposition
- To remove from office or power.
- To dethrone.
- To state or affirm in a deposition or by affidavit.
- To take a deposition from: Investigators will depose the witness behind closed doors.
- To put or lay down; deposit.
- verb - to remove from office
There are 6 letters in DEPOSE: D E E O P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DEPOSE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DEPOSE plus a wildcard: DEPOSE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DEPOSE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DEPOSE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.