Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: EPISODE
In which Scrabble dictionary does EPISODE exist?
Definitions of EPISODE in dictionaries:
- noun - a happening that is distinctive in a series of related events
- noun - a brief section of a literary or dramatic work that forms part of a connected series
- noun - a part of a broadcast serial
- noun - film consisting of a succession of related shots that develop a given subject in a movie
- An incident or event that is part of a progression or a larger sequence: “South Africa may remain one of history’s most tragic episodes” (Bayard Rustin).
- One of a series of related events in the course of a continuous account.
- A portion of a narrative that relates an event or a series of connected events and forms a coherent story in itself; an incident: an episode in a picaresque novel.
- A separate part of a serialized work, such as a novel or play.
- A section of a classic Greek tragedy that occurs between two choric songs.
- A passage between statements of a main subject or theme, as in a rondo or fugue.
- adj - an incident in the course of a continuous experience [n -S] : EPISODIC
There are 7 letters in EPISODE: D E E I O P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EPISODE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EPISODE plus a wildcard: EPISODE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EPISODE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EPISODE
- Gray Watson Thoughts -- Gulf Wars episode II
- episode VII
- Star Wars episode III Revenge of the Sith ...
- ... Allison Watches episode I THE PHANTOM MENACE for the First Time
- episode 63 Random Acts of Randomness Superman in the Bronze Age
- episode 1 Good vs. Evil - Star Wars Photo (2891122) - Fanpop fanclubs
- Star Wars episode 3 The Revenge of The Sith
- star wars episode iii revenge of the sith 269697 - uluda szlk ...
- Star Wars episode 2 Attack of the Clones Review From RedLetterMedia ...
- Star Wars episode II - Attack of the Clones