Scrabble word: EPISODE
In which Scrabble dictionary does EPISODE exist?
Definitions of EPISODE in dictionaries:
- noun - a happening that is distinctive in a series of related events
- noun - a brief section of a literary or dramatic work that forms part of a connected series
- noun - a part of a broadcast serial
- noun - film consisting of a succession of related shots that develop a given subject in a movie
- An incident or event that is part of a progression or a larger sequence: “South Africa may remain one of history’s most tragic episodes” (Bayard Rustin).
- One of a series of related events in the course of a continuous account.
- A portion of a narrative that relates an event or a series of connected events and forms a coherent story in itself; an incident: an episode in a picaresque novel.
- A separate part of a serialized work, such as a novel or play.
- A section of a classic Greek tragedy that occurs between two choric songs.
- A passage between statements of a main subject or theme, as in a rondo or fugue.
- adj - an incident in the course of a continuous experience [n -S] : EPISODIC
There are 7 letters in EPISODE: D E E I O P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EPISODE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EPISODE plus a wildcard: EPISODE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EPISODE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EPISODE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.