Scrabble word: POISED
In which Scrabble dictionary does POISED exist?
Definitions of POISED in dictionaries:
- verb - be motionless, in suspension
- verb - prepare (oneself) for something unpleasant or difficult
- verb - cause to be balanced or suspended
- verb - hold or carry in equilibrium
- adj - marked by balance or equilibrium and readiness for action
- adj - in full control of your faculties
- verb - to hold in a state of equilibrium
There are 6 letters in POISED: D E I O P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to POISED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word POISED plus a wildcard: POISED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word POISED
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for POISED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.