Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: POISED
In which Scrabble dictionary does POISED exist?
Definitions of POISED in dictionaries:
- verb - be motionless, in suspension
- verb - prepare (oneself) for something unpleasant or difficult
- verb - cause to be balanced or suspended
- verb - hold or carry in equilibrium
- adj - marked by balance or equilibrium and readiness for action
- adj - in full control of your faculties
- v - to hold in a state of equilibrium
There are 6 letters in POISED: D E I O P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to POISED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word POISED plus a wildcard: POISED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word POISED
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for POISED
- Greece poised to leave euro Swedish finance minister says - Telegraph
- Zuhair Murad 2009 Spring Summer Collection Fashionbrides Weblog
- Italian theme party poised Petal
- Michael D poised for victory in long presidential race for The Aras ...
- poised for Style H&M Fall 2011 Conscious Collection
- poised Perfection Id Have Breakfast at Tiffanys With Him Too
- Ontario poised to Lead North America on Renewable Power CanREA
- Zedd Clarity (Full Album Stream)
- Games Charts Wii Fit poised To Snatch UK Chart Record Team Teabag ...
- Mobile poised To Launch GoSmart Mobile Prepaid Brand Next Year ...