Scrabble word: DEPOSIT
In which Scrabble dictionary does DEPOSIT exist?
Definitions of DEPOSIT in dictionaries:
- noun - the phenomenon of sediment or gravel accumulating
- noun - matter that has been deposited by some natural process
- noun - the natural process of laying down a deposit of something
- noun - money deposited in a bank or some similar institution
- noun - a partial payment made at the time of purchase
- noun - money given as security for an article acquired for temporary use
- noun - a payment given as a guarantee that an obligation will be met
- noun - a facility where things can be deposited for storage or safekeeping
- noun - the act of putting something somewhere
- verb - put, fix, force, or implant
- verb - put into a bank account
- verb - put (something somewhere) firmly
- To put or set down; place.
- To lay down or leave behind by a natural process: layers of sediment that were deposited on the ocean floor; glaciers that deposited their debris as they melted.
- To give over or entrust for safekeeping.
- To put (money) in a bank or financial account.
- To become deposited; settle.
- Something, such as money, that is entrusted for safekeeping, as in a bank.
- The condition of being deposited: funds on deposit with a broker.
- A partial or initial payment of a cost or debt: left a $100 deposit toward the purchase of a stereo system.
- A sum of money given as security for an item acquired for temporary use.
- A depository.
- A concentration of mineral matter or sediment in a layer, vein, or pocket: iron ore deposits; rich deposits of oil and natural gas.
- An accumulation of organic or inorganic material, such as a lipid or mineral, in a body tissue, structure, or fluid.
- A sediment or precipitate that has settled out of a solution.
- A coating or crust left on a surface, as by evaporation or electrolysis.
- verb - to set in a particular position
There are 7 letters in DEPOSIT: D E I O P S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DEPOSIT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DEPOSIT plus a wildcard: DEPOSIT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DEPOSIT
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DEPOSIT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.