Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TIDE
In which Scrabble dictionary does TIDE exist?
Definitions of TIDE in dictionaries:
- noun - the periodic rise and fall of the sea level under the gravitational pull of the moon
- noun - something that may increase or decrease (like the tides of the sea)
- noun - there are usually two high and two low tides each day
- verb - rise or move forward
- verb - cause to float with the tide
- verb - be carried with the tide
- The periodic variation in the surface level of the oceans and of bays, gulfs, inlets, and estuaries, caused by gravitational attraction of the moon and sun.
- A specific occurrence of such a variation: awaiting the next high tide.
- Flood tide.
- Stress exerted on a body or part of a body by gravitational attraction of another: atmospheric tide; the tides that wrack Saturn’s moons.
- Something that fluctuates like the waters of the tide: a rising tide of discontent.
- A time or season.
- A favorable occasion; an opportunity.
- To rise and fall like the tide.
- To carry along with or as if with the tide.
- To betide; befall.
- verb - to flow like the tide (the rise and fall of the ocean's waters)
There are 4 letters in TIDE: D E I T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TIDE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TIDE plus a wildcard: TIDE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TIDE
Images for TIDE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.