Is TIDE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TIDE in various dictionaries:
- noun - the periodic rise and fall of the sea level under the gravitational pull of the moon
- noun - something that may increase or decrease (like the tides of the sea)
- noun - there are usually two high and two low tides each day
- verb - rise or move forward
- verb - cause to float with the tide
- verb - be carried with the tide
- The periodic variation in the surface level of the oceans and of bays, gulfs, inlets, and estuaries, caused by gravitational attraction of the moon and sun.
- A specific occurrence of such a variation: awaiting the next high tide.
- Flood tide.
- Stress exerted on a body or part of a body by gravitational attraction of another: atmospheric tide; the tides that wrack Saturn’s moons.
- Something that fluctuates like the waters of the tide: a rising tide of discontent.
- A time or season.
- A favorable occasion; an opportunity.
- To rise and fall like the tide.
- To carry along with or as if with the tide.
- To betide; befall.
- verb - to flow like the tide (the rise and fall of the ocean's waters)
There are 4 letters in TIDE: D E I T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TIDE
To search all scrabble anagrams of TIDE, to go: TIDE?
Rearrange the letters in TIDE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TIDE
Images for TIDE
What's nearby TIDE
Lookup in Wiki for TIDE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We keep maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TIDE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TIDE"