Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TEPID
In which Scrabble dictionary does TEPID exist?
Definitions of TEPID in dictionaries:
- adj - moderately warm
- adj - feeling or showing little interest or enthusiasm
- Moderately warm; lukewarm.
- Lacking in emotional warmth or enthusiasm; halfhearted: “the tepid conservatism of the fifties” (Irving Howe).
- adv - moderately warm [adj] : TEPIDLY
There are 5 letters in TEPID: D E I P T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TEPID
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TEPID plus a wildcard: TEPID?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TEPID
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TEPID
- Amrica Escandalizada (2) Alma Tpida
- Peace Alma Tpida
- Filetepid Baths Auckland.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Sargento Gayrcia Liberace
- Chocolate Pudding Recipe Urdu Recipes
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.