Scrabble word: DIET
In which Scrabble dictionary does DIET exist?
Definitions of DIET in dictionaries:
- noun - a prescribed selection of foods
- noun - a legislative assembly in certain countries (e.g., Japan)
- noun - the usual food and drink consumed by an organism (person or animal)
- noun - the act of restricting your food intake (or your intake of particular foods)
- verb - follow a regimen or a diet, as for health reasons
- verb - eat sparingly, for health reasons or to lose weight
- The usual food and drink of a person or animal.
- A regulated selection of foods, especially as prescribed for medical reasons.
- To eat and drink according to a regulated system, especially so as to lose weight or control a medical condition.
- A national or local legislative assembly in certain countries, such as Japan.
- A formal general assembly of the princes or estates of the Holy Roman Empire.
- verb - to regulate one's daily sustenance
There are 4 letters in DIET: D E I T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DIET
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DIET plus a wildcard: DIET?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DIET
Images for DIET
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.