Scrabble word: DIET
In which Scrabble dictionary does DIET exist?
Definitions of DIET in dictionaries:
- noun - a prescribed selection of foods
- noun - a legislative assembly in certain countries (e.g., Japan)
- noun - the usual food and drink consumed by an organism (person or animal)
- noun - the act of restricting your food intake (or your intake of particular foods)
- verb - follow a regimen or a diet, as for health reasons
- verb - eat sparingly, for health reasons or to lose weight
- The usual food and drink of a person or animal.
- A regulated selection of foods, especially as prescribed for medical reasons.
- To eat and drink according to a regulated system, especially so as to lose weight or control a medical condition.
- A national or local legislative assembly in certain countries, such as Japan.
- A formal general assembly of the princes or estates of the Holy Roman Empire.
- verb - to regulate one's daily sustenance