Scrabble word: EDIT
In which Scrabble dictionary does EDIT exist?
Definitions of EDIT in dictionaries:
- verb - prepare for publication or presentation by correcting, revising, or adapting
- verb - supervise the publication of
- verb - cut and assemble the components of
- verb - cut or eliminate
- To prepare (written material) for publication or presentation, as by correcting, revising, or adapting.
- To prepare an edition of for publication: edit a collection of short stories.
- To modify or adapt so as to make suitable or acceptable: edited her remarks for presentation to a younger audience.
- To supervise the publication of (a newspaper or magazine, for example).
- To assemble the components of (a film or soundtrack, for example), as by cutting and splicing.
- An act or instance of editing: made several last-minute edits for reasons of space.
- adj - to correct and prepare for publication [v -ED, -ING, -S] : EDITABLE
There are 4 letters in EDIT: D E I T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EDIT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EDIT plus a wildcard: EDIT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EDIT
Images for EDIT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.