Scrabble word: TIRED
In which Scrabble dictionary does TIRED exist?
Definitions of TIRED in dictionaries:
- verb - lose interest or become bored with something or somebody
- verb - exhaust or get tired through overuse or great strain or stress
- verb - deplete
- verb - cause to be bored
- adj - depleted of strength or energy
- adj - repeated too often
- Exhausted of strength or energy; fatigued.
- Impatient; bored: tired of the same old sandwiches.
- Overused; hackneyed: a tired joke.
- adv - sapped of strength [adj TIREDER, TIREDEST] : TIREDLY