Scrabble word: TIRED
Is TIRED valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of TIRED in dictionaries:
- verb - lose interest or become bored with something or somebody
- verb - exhaust or get tired through overuse or great strain or stress
- verb - deplete
- verb - cause to be bored
- adj - depleted of strength or energy
- adj - repeated too often
- Exhausted of strength or energy; fatigued.
- Impatient; bored: tired of the same old sandwiches.
- Overused; hackneyed: a tired joke.
- adv - sapped of strength [adj TIREDER, TIREDEST] : TIREDLY
There are 5 letters in TIRED: D E I R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TIRED
Click to search all anagrams of TIRED plus a wildcard: TIRED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TIRED
Images for TIRED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.