Scrabble word: STRIDE
In which Scrabble dictionary does STRIDE exist?
Definitions of STRIDE in dictionaries:
- noun - a step in walking or running
- noun - the distance covered by a step
- noun - significant progress (especially in the phrase "make strides")
- verb - walk with long steps
- verb - cover or traverse by taking long steps
- To walk with long steps, especially in a hasty or vigorous way.
- To take a single long step, as in passing over an obstruction.
- To stand or sit astride; straddle.
- To walk with long steps on, along, or over: striding the stage.
- To step over or across: stride a brook.
- To be astride of; straddle.
- The act of striding.
- A single long step.
- The distance traveled in such a step.
- A single coordinated movement of the four legs of a horse or other animal, completed when the legs return to their initial relative position.
- The distance traveled in such a movement.
- A step of progress; an advance.
- To achieve a steady, effective pace.
- To attain a maximum level of competence.
- verb - to walk with long steps
There are 6 letters in STRIDE: D E I R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STRIDE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STRIDE plus a wildcard: STRIDE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STRIDE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STRIDE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.