Scrabble word: STORIED
In which Scrabble dictionary does STORIED exist?
Definitions of STORIED in dictionaries:
- noun - a message that tells the particulars of an act or occurrence or course of events
- noun - a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events
- noun - a structure consisting of a room or set of rooms at a single position along a vertical scale
- noun - a record or narrative description of past events
- noun - a short account of the news
- noun - a trivial lie
- adj - having an illustrious past
- adj - having stories as indicated
- Celebrated or famous in history or story: a storied chieftain of guerrillas.
- Ornamented with designs representing scenes from history, legend, or story: storied tapestry.
- Having or consisting of a specified number of stories.
- verb - to relate as a story (an account of an event or series of events)
There are 7 letters in STORIED: D E I O R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STORIED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STORIED plus a wildcard: STORIED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STORIED
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words