Scrabble word: STORIED
In which Scrabble dictionary does STORIED exist?
Definitions of STORIED in dictionaries:
- adj - having an illustrious past
- adj - having stories as indicated
- Celebrated or famous in history or story: a storied chieftain of guerrillas.
- Ornamented with designs representing scenes from history, legend, or story: storied tapestry.
- Having or consisting of a specified number of stories.
- verb - to relate as a story (an account of an event or series of events)
There are 7 letters in STORIED: D E I O R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STORIED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STORIED plus a wildcard: STORIED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STORIED
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STORIED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.