Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: EDITOR
In which Scrabble dictionary does EDITOR exist?
Definitions of EDITOR in dictionaries:
- noun - a person responsible for the editorial aspects of publication
- noun - (computer science) a program designed to perform such editorial functions as rearrangement or modification or deletion of data
- One who edits, especially as an occupation.
- One who writes editorials.
- A device for editing film, consisting basically of a splicer and viewer.
- A program or set of instructions used to edit text or data files.
- adj - to correct and prepare for publication [v -ED, -ING, -S] : EDITABLE
There are 6 letters in EDITOR: D E I O R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EDITOR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EDITOR plus a wildcard: EDITOR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EDITOR
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EDITOR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.