Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CORDITE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CORDITE exist?
Definitions of CORDITE in dictionaries:
- noun - explosive powder (nitroglycerin and guncotton and petrolatum) dissolved in acetone and dried and extruded in brown cords
- A smokeless explosive powder consisting of nitrocellulose, nitroglycerin, and petrolatum that has been dissolved in acetone, dried, and extruded in cords.
- n - an explosive powder
There are 7 letters in CORDITE: C D E I O R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CORDITE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CORDITE plus a wildcard: CORDITE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CORDITE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CORDITE
- Triple Eight Tattoo - LiLz.eu - Tattoo DE
- Visiting The Other Iraq Vagablogging Rolf Potts Vagabonding ...
- Making some T2 Mining Crystals Ardent Defender
- cordite Cartridge - The Dreadnought Project
- K50 7 (Kynoch 1950 Mk.7). Bullet major diameter is .3105 beneath ...
- 2012 2012 ...
- Trains (an Essay) cordite Poetry Review
- Thread Since cordite likes Vampires maybe we can hook him up with ...
- ... - World War II cordite Works - Munitions Workers and Experiences
- This image was used as the banner for cordite 35.2 Oz-Ko (Hanguk-Hoju ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.