Scrabble word: DOCTRINE
In which Scrabble dictionary does DOCTRINE exist?
Definitions of DOCTRINE in dictionaries:
- noun - a belief (or system of beliefs) accepted as authoritative by some group or school
- A principle or body of principles presented for acceptance or belief, as by a religious, political, scientific, or philosophic group; dogma.
- A rule or principle of law, especially when established by precedent.
- A statement of official government policy, especially in foreign affairs and military strategy.
- Something taught; a teaching.
- noun - a belief or set of beliefs taught or advocated
There are 8 letters in DOCTRINE: C D E I N O R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DOCTRINE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DOCTRINE plus a wildcard: DOCTRINE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DOCTRINE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DOCTRINE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.