Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: COIN
In which Scrabble dictionary does COIN exist?
Definitions of COIN in dictionaries:
- noun - a flat metal piece (usually a disc) used as money
- verb - make up
- verb - form by stamping, punching, or printing
- A small piece of metal, usually flat and circular, authorized by a government for use as money.
- Metal money considered as a whole.
- A flat, circular piece or object felt to resemble metal money: a pizza topped with coins of pepperoni.
- A corner or cornerstone.
- A mode of expression considered standard: Two-word verbs are valid linguistic coin in the 20th century.
- To make (pieces of money) from metal; mint or strike: coined silver dollars.
- To make pieces of money from (metal): coin gold.
- Requiring one or more pieces of metal money for operation: a coin washing machine.
- adj - to make coins (metal currency) [v -ED, -ING, -S] : COINABLE
There are 4 letters in COIN: C I N O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COIN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COIN plus a wildcard: COIN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COIN
Images for COIN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.