Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: COIN
In which Scrabble dictionary does COIN exist?
Definitions of COIN in dictionaries:
- noun - a flat metal piece (usually a disc) used as money
- verb - make up
- verb - form by stamping, punching, or printing
- A small piece of metal, usually flat and circular, authorized by a government for use as money.
- Metal money considered as a whole.
- A flat, circular piece or object felt to resemble metal money: a pizza topped with coins of pepperoni.
- A corner or cornerstone.
- A mode of expression considered standard: Two-word verbs are valid linguistic coin in the 20th century.
- To make (pieces of money) from metal; mint or strike: coined silver dollars.
- To make pieces of money from (metal): coin gold.
- Requiring one or more pieces of metal money for operation: a coin washing machine.
- adj - to make coins (metal currency) [v -ED, -ING, -S] : COINABLE
There are 4 letters in COIN: C I N O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COIN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COIN plus a wildcard: COIN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COIN
Images for COIN
- PSD gold coin icon PSDGraphics
- 2010 Native American 1 coin US coins
- FileJefferson Liberty First Spouse coin obverse.jpg - Wikipedia the ...
- Thomas Jeffersons First Spouse Gold coin Obverse - artist rendering
- Lucky coins
- 2011 American Buffalo Gold Bullion coins Released By US Mint World ...
- Buy Gold Australian Lunar Gold coin Series
- 2010 American Buffalo Gold Proof coin US coins
- George V Gold Sovereign coin 1911 - 1932 Sovereign coin
- The Martha WashingtonGold coin (Reverse) in the Presidential First ...