Scrabble word: COIN
In which Scrabble dictionary does COIN exist?
Definitions of COIN in dictionaries:
- noun - a flat metal piece (usually a disc) used as money
- verb - make up
- verb - form by stamping, punching, or printing
- A small piece of metal, usually flat and circular, authorized by a government for use as money.
- Metal money considered as a whole.
- A flat, circular piece or object felt to resemble metal money: a pizza topped with coins of pepperoni.
- A corner or cornerstone.
- A mode of expression considered standard: Two-word verbs are valid linguistic coin in the 20th century.
- To make (pieces of money) from metal; mint or strike: coined silver dollars.
- To make pieces of money from (metal): coin gold.
- Requiring one or more pieces of metal money for operation: a coin washing machine.
- adj - to make coins (metal currency) [v -ED, -ING, -S] : COINABLE