Is COIN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of COIN in various dictionaries:
- noun - a flat metal piece (usually a disc) used as money
- verb - make up
- verb - form by stamping, punching, or printing
- A small piece of metal, usually flat and circular, authorized by a government for use as money.
- Metal money considered as a whole.
- A flat, circular piece or object felt to resemble metal money: a pizza topped with coins of pepperoni.
- A corner or cornerstone.
- A mode of expression considered standard: Two-word verbs are valid linguistic coin in the 20th century.
- To make (pieces of money) from metal; mint or strike: coined silver dollars.
- To make pieces of money from (metal): coin gold.
- Requiring one or more pieces of metal money for operation: a coin washing machine.
- adj - to make coins (metal currency) [v -ED, -ING, -S] : COINABLE
There are 4 letters in COIN: C I N O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to COIN
To search all scrabble anagrams of COIN, to go: COIN?
Rearrange the letters in COIN and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of COIN
What's nearby COIN
Lookup in Wiki for COIN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of COIN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: COIN"