Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CONIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does CONIC exist?
Definitions of CONIC in dictionaries:
- noun - (geometry) a curve generated by the intersection of a plane and a circular cone
- adj - relating to or resembling a cone
- A conic section.
- n - a geometric curve
There are 5 letters in CONIC: C C I N O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CONIC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CONIC plus a wildcard: CONIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CONIC
Images for CONIC
- conic publica mensagem para o Dia Nacional de Combate Intolerncia ...
- Lambert Conformal conic Projection
- conic Sectionsconic Sections Introduction - Wikibooks open books for ...
- Fileconic Sections.svg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- conics as cuts from a cone
- Ellipses and Other conic Sections
- conic Sections and Gravitational Orbits
- Lambert Equal Area conic Projection
- Lambert conformal conic projection the standard parallels are 20N ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.