Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CLONIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does CLONIC exist?
Definitions of CLONIC in dictionaries:
- adj - of or relating to abnormal neuromuscular activity characterized by rapidly alternating muscle contraction and relaxation
- n - a form of muscular spasm
There are 6 letters in CLONIC: C C I L N O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CLONIC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CLONIC plus a wildcard: CLONIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CLONIC
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CLONIC
- Generalized Tonic-clonic Seizures (also called grand mal or a ...
- Generalized Tonic clonic Seizures - Netter Medical Artwork
- ... and pneumomediastinum complicating a generalized tonic-clonic seizure
- Generalized tonic-clonic seizure after a taser shot to the head
- Dealing with Tonic clonic Seizure Tonic clonic Seizure
- scope of work template
- Ekox 3 (clonic Man) Range - Madelman 2050 - Non Released - Exin Action ...
- grand mal seizure also known as a tonic-clonic seizure ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.