Scrabble word: COUNCIL
In which Scrabble dictionary does COUNCIL exist?
Definitions of COUNCIL in dictionaries:
- noun - a body serving in an administrative capacity
- noun - (Christianity) an assembly of theologians and bishops and other representatives of different churches or dioceses that is convened to regulate matters of discipline or doctrine
- noun - a meeting of people for consultation
- An assembly of persons called together for consultation, deliberation, or discussion.
- A body of people elected or appointed to serve in an administrative, legislative, or advisory capacity.
- An assembly of church officials and theologians convened for regulating matters of doctrine and discipline.
- Often used to modify another noun: a council chamber; the council table.
- noun - a group of persons appointed for a certain function
There are 7 letters in COUNCIL: C C I L N O U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COUNCIL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COUNCIL plus a wildcard: COUNCIL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COUNCIL
Images for COUNCIL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.