Scrabble word: LOIN
In which Scrabble dictionary does LOIN exist?
Definitions of LOIN in dictionaries:
- noun - a cut of meat taken from the side and back of an animal between the ribs and the rump
- noun - either side of the backbone between the hipbone and the ribs in humans as well as quadrupeds
- The part of the body of a human being or quadruped on either side of the backbone and between the ribs and hips.
- One of several cuts of meat, such as tenderloin, taken from this part of an animal’s body, typically including the vertebrae of the segment from which it is taken.
- The region of the hips, groin, and lower abdomen.
- The reproductive organs.
- noun - a part of the side and back between the ribs and the hipbone
There are 4 letters in LOIN: I L N O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LOIN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LOIN plus a wildcard: LOIN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LOIN
Images for LOIN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.