Scrabble word: LOINS
In which Scrabble dictionary does LOINS exist?
Definitions of LOINS in dictionaries:
- noun - the lower part of the abdomen just above the external genital organs
- noun - the region of the hips and groin and lower abdomen
- noun - a cut of meat taken from the side and back of an animal between the ribs and the rump
- noun - either side of the backbone between the hipbone and the ribs in humans as well as quadrupeds
- noun - a part of the side and back between the ribs and the hipbone
There are 5 letters in LOINS: I L N O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LOINS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LOINS plus a wildcard: LOINS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LOINS
Images for LOINS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.