Scrabble word: OILS
Is OILS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of OILS in dictionaries:
- noun - a slippery or viscous liquid or liquefiable substance not miscible with water
- noun - oil paint containing pigment that is used by an artist
- noun - a dark oil consisting mainly of hydrocarbons
- noun - any of a group of liquid edible fats that are obtained from plants
- verb - cover with oil, as if by rubbing
- verb - administer an oil or ointment to
- verb - to supply with oil (a greasy liquid used for lubrication, fuel, or illumination)
There are 4 letters in OILS: I L O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OILS
Click to search all anagrams of OILS plus a wildcard: OILS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OILS
Images for OILS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.