Scrabble word: SOILS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SOILS exist?
Definitions of SOILS in dictionaries:
- noun - the state of being covered with unclean things
- noun - the part of the earth's surface consisting of humus and disintegrated rock
- noun - material in the top layer of the surface of the earth in which plants can grow (especially with reference to its quality or use)
- noun - the geographical area under the jurisdiction of a sovereign state
- verb - make soiled, filthy, or dirty
- adj - free from dirt or stain
- verb - to rid of dirt or stain
There are 5 letters in SOILS: I L O S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SOILS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SOILS plus a wildcard: SOILS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SOILS
Images for SOILS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.