Scrabble word: FOSSIL
Is FOSSIL valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of FOSSIL in dictionaries:
- noun - someone whose style is out of fashion
- noun - the remains (or an impression) of a plant or animal that existed in a past geological age and that has been excavated from the soil
- adj - characteristic of a fossil
- A remnant or trace of an organism of a past geologic age, such as a skeleton or leaf imprint, embedded and preserved in the earth’s crust.
- One, such as a rigid theory, that is outdated or antiquated.
- A word or morpheme that is used only in certain restricted contexts, as kempt in unkempt, but is otherwise obsolete.
- An archaic syntactic rule or pattern used only in idioms, as so be it.
- Characteristic of or having the nature of a fossil.
- Being or similar to a fossil.
- Belonging to the past; antiquated.
- noun - the remains of an animal or plant preserved in the earth's crust
There are 6 letters in FOSSIL: F I L O S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FOSSIL
Click to search all anagrams of FOSSIL plus a wildcard: FOSSIL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FOSSIL
Images for FOSSIL
Lookup in Wiki for FOSSIL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.