Scrabble word: FLOSS
In which Scrabble dictionary does FLOSS exist?
Definitions of FLOSS in dictionaries:
- noun - a soft loosely twisted thread used in embroidery
- noun - a soft thread for cleaning the spaces between the teeth
- verb - use dental floss to clean
- Dental floss.
- Short or waste silk fibers, especially from the outer surface of the cocoon of a silkworm.
- Soft, loosely twisted thread, as of silk or cotton, used in embroidery.
- To clean between (teeth) with dental floss.
- verb - to clean between the teeth with a strong thread
There are 5 letters in FLOSS: F L O S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FLOSS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FLOSS plus a wildcard: FLOSS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FLOSS
Images for FLOSS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.