Scrabble word: FLOSS
In which Scrabble dictionary does FLOSS exist?
Definitions of FLOSS in dictionaries:
- noun - a soft loosely twisted thread used in embroidery
- noun - a soft thread for cleaning the spaces between the teeth
- verb - use dental floss to clean
- Dental floss.
- Short or waste silk fibers, especially from the outer surface of the cocoon of a silkworm.
- Soft, loosely twisted thread, as of silk or cotton, used in embroidery.
- To clean between (teeth) with dental floss.
- verb - to clean between the teeth with a strong thread