Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FOSSILS
In which Scrabble dictionary does FOSSILS exist?
Definitions of FOSSILS in dictionaries:
- noun - someone whose style is out of fashion
- noun - the remains (or an impression) of a plant or animal that existed in a past geological age and that has been excavated from the soil
- n - the remains of an animal or plant preserved in the earth's crust
There are 7 letters in FOSSILS: F I L O S S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FOSSILS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FOSSILS plus a wildcard: FOSSILS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FOSSILS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FOSSILS
- BAY STATE REPLICAS Paleo Dinosaur fossils Replicas Quality Fossil ...
- Insect fossils Images pictures photos
- MUSEUM QUALITY fossils FOR SALE DINOSAUR fossils MEGALODON TEETH ...
- New Approach to Earth History What fossils tell us
- fossils provide unparalleled peeks into earth s living history in the ...
- fossils (Dinosaurs & fossils) Skulls and Skeletons by Order Skulls ...
- Seatown fossils and fossil collecting
- fossils hd wallpapers future fossils hd wallpapers horsetail fossils ...
- Green River Formation fossils
- High and dry marine fossils Creation Faith Facts
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.