Scrabble word: FOILS
In which Scrabble dictionary does FOILS exist?
Definitions of FOILS in dictionaries:
- noun - a piece of thin and flexible sheet metal
- noun - anything that serves by contrast to call attention to another thing's good qualities
- noun - a device consisting of a flat or curved piece (as a metal plate) so that its surface reacts to the water it is passing through
- noun - picture consisting of a positive photograph or drawing on a transparent base
- noun - a light slender flexible sword tipped by a button
- verb - enhance by contrast
- verb - hinder or prevent (the efforts, plans, or desires) of
- verb - cover or back with foil
- adj - to prevent the success of [v -ED, -ING, -S] : FOILABLE
There are 5 letters in FOILS: F I L O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FOILS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FOILS plus a wildcard: FOILS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FOILS
Images for FOILS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.