Scrabble word: SPOILS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPOILS exist?
Definitions of SPOILS in dictionaries:
- noun - (usually plural) valuables taken by violence (especially in war)
- noun - the act of spoiling something by causing damage to it
- noun - the act of stripping and taking by force
- verb - make a mess of, destroy or ruin
- verb - become unfit for consumption or use
- verb - alter from the original
- verb - treat with excessive indulgence
- verb - hinder or prevent (the efforts, plans, or desires) of
- verb - have a strong desire or urge to do something
- verb - destroy and strip of its possession
- verb - make imperfect
- verb - to impair the value or quality of
There are 6 letters in SPOILS: I L O P S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SPOILS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SPOILS plus a wildcard: SPOILS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPOILS
Images for SPOILS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.