Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SPOIL
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPOIL exist?
Definitions of SPOIL in dictionaries:
- noun - (usually plural) valuables taken by violence (especially in war)
- noun - the act of spoiling something by causing damage to it
- noun - the act of stripping and taking by force
- verb - make a mess of, destroy or ruin
- verb - become unfit for consumption or use
- verb - alter from the original
- verb - treat with excessive indulgence
- verb - hinder or prevent (the efforts, plans, or desires) of
- verb - have a strong desire or urge to do something
- verb - destroy and strip of its possession
- verb - make imperfect
- To impair the value or quality of.
- To damage irreparably; ruin.
- To impair the completeness, perfection, or unity of; flaw grievously: spoiled the party.
- To do harm to the character, nature, or attitude of by oversolicitude, overindulgence, or excessive praise.
- To plunder; despoil.
- To take by force.
- To become unfit for use or consumption, as from decay.
- To pillage.
- Goods or property seized from a victim after a conflict, especially after a military victory.
- Incidental benefits reaped by a winner, especially political patronage enjoyed by a successful party or candidate.
- An object of plunder; prey.
- Refuse material removed from an excavation.
- The act of plundering; spoliation.
- verb - to impair the value or quality of
There are 5 letters in SPOIL: I L O P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SPOIL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SPOIL plus a wildcard: SPOIL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPOIL
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SPOIL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.