Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PILOTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does PILOTS exist?
Definitions of PILOTS in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who is licensed to operate an aircraft in flight
- noun - a person qualified to guide ships through difficult waters going into or out of a harbor
- noun - a program exemplifying a contemplated series
- noun - something that serves as a model or a basis for making copies
- noun - small auxiliary gas burner that provides a flame to ignite a larger gas burner
- noun - an inclined metal frame at the front of a locomotive to clear the track
- verb - operate an airplane
- verb - act as the navigator in a car, plane, or vessel and plan, direct, plot the path and position of the conveyance
- v - to control the course of
There are 6 letters in PILOTS: I L O P S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PILOTS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PILOTS plus a wildcard: PILOTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PILOTS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PILOTS
- FileF-15 pilots Elmendorf.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- File1st 4- VMA-311.pilotsto take the USA AV8B into combat.jpg ...
- pilots out-of-body experiences responsible for more than a quarter ...
- The largest pilots union has asked its members to boycott the new ...
- pilots in a cockpit picture
- This type of training has not changed much since the beginning of the ...
- Flight deck officers must requalify for the program twice a year the ...
- pilots from Velvet Skys inaugural flight
- pilots of Northwest Airlines checking the test message uplinked to the ...