Scrabble word: PILOTS
Is PILOTS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of PILOTS in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who is licensed to operate an aircraft in flight
- noun - a person qualified to guide ships through difficult waters going into or out of a harbor
- noun - a program exemplifying a contemplated series
- noun - something that serves as a model or a basis for making copies
- noun - small auxiliary gas burner that provides a flame to ignite a larger gas burner
- noun - an inclined metal frame at the front of a locomotive to clear the track
- verb - operate an airplane
- verb - act as the navigator in a car, plane, or vessel and plan, direct, plot the path and position of the conveyance
- verb - to control the course of
There are 6 letters in PILOTS: I L O P S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PILOTS
Click to search all anagrams of PILOTS plus a wildcard: PILOTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PILOTS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PILOTS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.