Scrabble word: POTS
Is POTS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of POTS in dictionaries:
- noun - metal or earthenware cooking vessel that is usually round and deep
- noun - a plumbing fixture for defecation and urination
- noun - the quantity contained in a pot
- noun - a container in which plants are cultivated
- noun - (often followed by `of') a large number or amount or extent
- noun - the cumulative amount involved in a game (such as poker)
- noun - slang for a paunch
- noun - a resistor with three terminals, the third being an adjustable center terminal
- noun - street names for marijuana
- verb - plant in a pot
- verb - to put in a pot (a round, fairly deep container)
There are 4 letters in POTS: O P S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to POTS
Click to search all anagrams of POTS plus a wildcard: POTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word POTS
Images for POTS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.