Scrabble word: TOPS
In which Scrabble dictionary does TOPS exist?
Definitions of TOPS in dictionaries:
- noun - the upper part of anything
- noun - the highest or uppermost side of anything
- noun - the top or extreme point of something (usually a mountain or hill)
- noun - the first half of an inning
- noun - the highest level or degree attainable
- noun - the greatest possible intensity
- noun - platform surrounding the head of a lower mast
- noun - a conical child's plaything tapering to a steel point on which it can be made to spin
- noun - covering for a hole (especially a hole in the top of a container)
- noun - a garment (especially for women) that extends from the shoulders to the waist or hips
- noun - a canvas tent to house the audience at a circus performance
- verb - be superior or better than some standard
- verb - pass by, over, or under without making contact
- verb - be at the top of or constitute the top or highest point
- verb - be ahead of others
- verb - provide with a top or finish the top (of a structure)
- verb - reach or ascend the top of
- verb - strike (the top part of a ball in golf, baseball, or pool) giving it a forward spin
- verb - cut the top off
- verb - be the culminating event
- verb - finish up or conclude
- adj - of the highest quality
- First-rate; excellent: Her new novel is tops.
- verb - to cut off the top (the highest part, point, or surface) of
There are 4 letters in TOPS: O P S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TOPS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TOPS plus a wildcard: TOPS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TOPS
Images for TOPS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.