Scrabble word: SPILT
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPILT exist?
Definitions of SPILT in dictionaries:
- noun - liquid that is spilled
- noun - a channel that carries excess water over or around a dam or other obstruction
- noun - the act of allowing a fluid to escape
- noun - a sudden drop from an upright position
- verb - to cause to run out of a container
There are 5 letters in SPILT: I L P S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SPILT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SPILT plus a wildcard: SPILT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPILT
Images for SPILT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.