Scrabble word: SPILT
Is SPILT valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of SPILT in dictionaries:
- verb - cause or allow (a liquid substance) to run or flow from a container
- verb - flow, run or fall out and become lost
- verb - cause or allow (a solid substance) to flow or run out or over
- verb - pour out in drops or small quantities or as if in drops or small quantities
- verb - reveal information
- verb - reduce the pressure of wind on (a sail)
- verb - to cause to run out of a container
There are 5 letters in SPILT: I L P S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SPILT
Click to search all anagrams of SPILT plus a wildcard: SPILT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPILT
Images for SPILT
Lookup in Wiki for SPILT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.