Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PISTIL
In which Scrabble dictionary does PISTIL exist?
Definitions of PISTIL in dictionaries:
- noun - the female ovule-bearing part of a flower composed of ovary and style and stigma
- The female, ovule-bearing organ of a flower, including the stigma, style, and ovary.
- n - the seed-bearing organ of flowering plants
There are 6 letters in PISTIL: I I L P S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PISTIL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PISTIL plus a wildcard: PISTIL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PISTIL
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PISTIL
- pistil- the central part of the flower on which pollen must land ...
- The pistil or carpel is made up of the stigma style and ovary. The ...
- The Daylily Dictionary pistil
- diagram series is available by clicking on the following links ...
- pistil - Analytical Wiki
- Photothque de Zeubu.com Plantes Fleur pistil
- The objective of this test is to learn the different parts of a flower ...
- Les dunes atlantiques pistil
- FichierComputerHotline - pistil (by).jpg - Wikipdia