Scrabble word: SPLINT
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPLINT exist?
Definitions of SPLINT in dictionaries:
- noun - a thin sliver of wood
- noun - an orthopedic mechanical device used to immobilize and protect a part of the body (as a broken leg)
- verb - support with a splint
- A thin piece split off from a larger piece; a splinter.
- A rigid device used to prevent motion of a joint or of the ends of a fractured bone.
- A dental appliance put on the teeth to protect them from grinding or from moving out of place.
- A thin, flexible wooden strip, such as one used in the making of baskets or chair bottoms.
- A plate or strip of metal.
- A bony enlargement of the cannon bone or splint bone of a horse.
- verb - to brace with a splint (a thin piece of wood)