Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SPLINT
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPLINT exist?
Definitions of SPLINT in dictionaries:
- noun - a thin sliver of wood
- noun - an orthopedic mechanical device used to immobilize and protect a part of the body (as a broken leg)
- verb - support with a splint
- A thin piece split off from a larger piece; a splinter.
- A rigid device used to prevent motion of a joint or of the ends of a fractured bone.
- A dental appliance put on the teeth to protect them from grinding or from moving out of place.
- A thin, flexible wooden strip, such as one used in the making of baskets or chair bottoms.
- A plate or strip of metal.
- A bony enlargement of the cannon bone or splint bone of a horse.
- v - to brace with a splint (a thin piece of wood)
There are 6 letters in SPLINT: I L N P S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SPLINT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SPLINT plus a wildcard: SPLINT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPLINT
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SPLINT
- Dorsiwedge Night splint
- FileCarpal tunnel splint.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- The Pro-Tec Night splint helps alleviate symptoms of plantar fasciitis ...
- wrist splint can be worn to support the wrist while holding it firm ...
- Plantar Fasciitis Night splint
- Airform Night splint
- Carpal Tunnel Treatment - Night splints for Carpal Tunnel
- DeRoyal Boot Style Night splints - Reduce heel pain from plantar ...
- The Exoform Dorsal Night splint is a functional and comfortable ...
- Aluminum padded strip splint. 18 inch long. Sold individually can be ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.