Scrabble word: PILOT
Is PILOT valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of PILOT in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who is licensed to operate an aircraft in flight
- noun - a person qualified to guide ships through difficult waters going into or out of a harbor
- noun - a program exemplifying a contemplated series
- noun - something that serves as a model or a basis for making copies
- noun - small auxiliary gas burner that provides a flame to ignite a larger gas burner
- noun - an inclined metal frame at the front of a locomotive to clear the track
- verb - operate an airplane
- verb - act as the navigator in a car, plane, or vessel and plan, direct, plot the path and position of the conveyance
- One who operates or is licensed to operate an aircraft in flight.
- One who, though not belonging to a ship’s company, is licensed to conduct a ship into and out of port or through dangerous waters.
- The helmsman of a ship.
- One who guides or directs a course of action for others.
- The part of a tool, device, or machine that leads or guides the whole.
- A pilot light, as in a stove.
- A television program produced as a prototype of a series being considered for adoption by a network.
- To serve as the pilot of.
- To steer or control the course of.
- Serving as a tentative model for future experiment or development: a pilot project.
- English borrowed the word from French, and as pilot it has moved from the water to the air, first being recorded in 1848 with reference to an airborne pilot—a balloonist.
- verb - to control the course of
There are 5 letters in PILOT: I L O P T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PILOT
Click to search all anagrams of PILOT plus a wildcard: PILOT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PILOT
Images for PILOT
Lookup in Wiki for PILOT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.