Scrabble word: POLITY
In which Scrabble dictionary does POLITY exist?
Definitions of POLITY in dictionaries:
- noun - the form of government of a social organization
- noun - a politically organized unit
- noun - shrewd or crafty management of public affairs
- The form of government of a nation, a state, a church, or an organization.
- An organized society, such as a nation, having a specific form of government: “His alien philosophy found no roots in the American polity” (New York Times).
- noun - a form or system of government