Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: POLITY
In which Scrabble dictionary does POLITY exist?
Definitions of POLITY in dictionaries:
- noun - the form of government of a social organization
- noun - a politically organized unit
- noun - shrewd or crafty management of public affairs
- The form of government of a nation, a state, a church, or an organization.
- An organized society, such as a nation, having a specific form of government: “His alien philosophy found no roots in the American polity” (New York Times).
- noun - a form or system of government
There are 6 letters in POLITY: I L O P T Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word POLITY plus a wildcard: POLITY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word POLITY
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for POLITY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.