Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: OILY
In which Scrabble dictionary does OILY exist?
Definitions of OILY in dictionaries:
- adj - containing an unusual amount of grease or oil
- adj - unpleasantly and excessively suave or ingratiating in manner or speech
- adj - coated or covered with oil
- adj - smeared or soiled with grease or oil
- Of or relating to oil.
- Impregnated, smeared with, or containing oil; greasy.
- Excessively suave in action or behavior; unctuous.
- adj - covered or soaked with oil
There are 4 letters in OILY: I L O Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OILY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OILY plus a wildcard: OILY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OILY
Images for OILY
- oily by unmountable on deviantART
- oily skin needs special cleansing to keep thepores unclogged. Women ...
- Three Great oily Skin Care ProductsTK Beautiful Skin
- oily Skin Care - oily Face Skin Care
- oily or Greasy Skin Type Know your skin type Acne Treatment and ...
- oily Skin Care - How To Care For oily Skin & Skin Care Tips For oily ...
- oily Skin Makeup Tip
- want to be beautiful Tips for oily skin
- Although it feels like its all negatives with an oily skin trust me ...
- Greasy Hair Nuusuite
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.