Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ROILY
In which Scrabble dictionary does ROILY exist?
Definitions of ROILY in dictionaries:
- adj - (of a liquid) agitated vigorously
- Full of sediment; muddy or cloudy.
- Turbulent; agitated.
- adj - covered or filled with mud
- v - to make or become muddy
There are 5 letters in ROILY: I L O R Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ROILY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ROILY plus a wildcard: ROILY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ROILY
Images for ROILY
- Se fue Luis Durango
- 2009-12-19 172634
- elijan el enemigo q mas odien del half-life 1 - Taringa
- bakingsheet Whole Wheat Cinnamon Raisin Bread
- In The Mix (2005) Torrents Torrent Butler
- dense heavy impure muddled muddy murky obscure polluted roily ...
- Learn and talk about Vagad Regions of Rajasthan
- Welcome to the Living world February 2012
- Tu Blog dedicado a las Tecnologas y a las curiosidades.(xbox 360 ...
- Uzi Made for this Game discussion on Kongregate
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.