Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LORY
In which Scrabble dictionary does LORY exist?
Definitions of LORY in dictionaries:
- noun - small brightly colored Australasian parrots having a brush-tipped tongue for feeding on nectar and soft fruits
- n - a small parrot
There are 4 letters in LORY: L O R Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LORY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LORY plus a wildcard: LORY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LORY
Images for LORY
- FileYellow-bibbed-lory.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Black-capped lory - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- lory Del Santo - Valentino Garavani Designer Exhibition - Valentino a ...
- FileViolet-necked lory (Eos squamata) -two in tree.jpg - Wikipedia ...
- FileRed lory (Eos bornea) Jurong Bird Park2-3c.jpg - Wikipedia the ...
- Yellow-bibbed lory (Lorius chlorocercus) Parrot Encyclopedia
- FileLorius lory -Jurong BirdPark-8.jpg - Wikipedia the free ...
- FileLorius lory-20051118B.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- FileLorius lory - Bird Park Singapore - upside down-8a.jpg ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.