Scrabble word: GLORY
Is GLORY valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of GLORY in dictionaries:
- noun - a state of high honor
- noun - brilliant radiant beauty
- noun - an indication of radiant light drawn around the head of a saint
- verb - rejoice proudly
- Great honor, praise, or distinction accorded by common consent; renown.
- Something conferring honor or renown.
- A highly praiseworthy asset: Your hair is your crowning glory.
- Adoration, praise, and thanksgiving offered in worship.
- Majestic beauty and splendor; resplendence: The sun set in a blaze of glory.
- The splendor and bliss of heaven; perfect happiness.
- A height of achievement, enjoyment, or prosperity: Paris in its greatest glory.
- A halo, nimbus, or aureole.
- verb - to rejoice proudly
There are 5 letters in GLORY: G L O R Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GLORY
Click to search all anagrams of GLORY plus a wildcard: GLORY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GLORY
Images for GLORY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.