Scrabble word: ROYAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does ROYAL exist?
Definitions of ROYAL in dictionaries:
- noun - a sail set next above the topgallant on a royal mast
- noun - stag with antlers of 12 or more branches
- adj - of or relating to or indicative of or issued or performed by a king or queen or other monarch
- adj - established or chartered or authorized by royalty
- adj - being of the rank of a monarch
- adj - belonging to or befitting a supreme ruler
- adj - invested with royal power as symbolized by a crown
- Of or relating to a monarch.
- Of the rank of a monarch.
- Of, relating to, or in the service of a kingdom.
- Issued or performed by a monarch: a royal warrant; a royal visit.
- Founded, chartered, or authorized by a monarch: a royal society of musicians.
- Befitting royalty; stately: royal treatment.
- Superior, as in size or quality.
- Used as an intensive: “It would be a first-class royal mess” (Sam Nunn).
- A member of a monarch’s family: “Among the resort’s distinguished visitors are Swedish and Spanish royals” (Alistair Scott).
- A sail set on the royalmast.
- A paper size, 20 by 25 inches for printing, 19 by 24 inches for writing.
- noun - a size of printing paper
There are 5 letters in ROYAL: A L O R Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ROYAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ROYAL plus a wildcard: ROYAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ROYAL
Images for ROYAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.