Scrabble word: ROYAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does ROYAL exist?
Definitions of ROYAL in dictionaries:
- noun - a sail set next above the topgallant on a royal mast
- noun - stag with antlers of 12 or more branches
- adj - of or relating to or indicative of or issued or performed by a king or queen or other monarch
- adj - established or chartered or authorized by royalty
- adj - being of the rank of a monarch
- adj - belonging to or befitting a supreme ruler
- adj - invested with royal power as symbolized by a crown
- Of or relating to a monarch.
- Of the rank of a monarch.
- Of, relating to, or in the service of a kingdom.
- Issued or performed by a monarch: a royal warrant; a royal visit.
- Founded, chartered, or authorized by a monarch: a royal society of musicians.
- Befitting royalty; stately: royal treatment.
- Superior, as in size or quality.
- Used as an intensive: “It would be a first-class royal mess” (Sam Nunn).
- A member of a monarch’s family: “Among the resort’s distinguished visitors are Swedish and Spanish royals” (Alistair Scott).
- A sail set on the royalmast.
- A paper size, 20 by 25 inches for printing, 19 by 24 inches for writing.
- noun - a size of printing paper