Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ROIL
In which Scrabble dictionary does ROIL exist?
Definitions of ROIL in dictionaries:
- verb - be agitated
- verb - make turbid by stirring up the sediments of
- To make (a liquid) muddy or cloudy by stirring up sediment.
- To be in a state of turbulence or agitation.
- adj - covered or filled with mud
- v - to make or become muddy
There are 4 letters in ROIL: I L O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ROIL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ROIL plus a wildcard: ROIL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ROIL
Images for ROIL
- Wallpaper of the Week roil Elemental Daily MTG Magic The ...
- ... control of target creature for as long as you control roil Elemental
- Villa Faux Leather Blue Dining Chairs (Set of 2) Overstock.com
- Image le roi lion - dessins anims dessin anim
- roil Platinum roil ...
- ... de Tres Generaciones de Fotgrafos Santacrucenos- Familia roil
- roil RECK SORI GSF NCT Flickr - Photo Sharing
- Roc Royal Graphics Code Roc Royal Comments & Pictures
- rolls royce phantom Rolls Royce estudia la posibilidad de un Phantom ...
- GoP Set Design Game 2 - Sealed Playtesting Invite Magic Set Editor