Scrabble word: OILER
In which Scrabble dictionary does OILER exist?
Definitions of OILER in dictionaries:
- noun - a worker who oils engines or machinery
- noun - a well that yields or has yielded oil
- noun - a cargo ship designed to carry crude oil in bulk
- One that oils engines or machinery.
- An oil tanker.
- A ship that burns oil as fuel.
- See oilcan.
- See oil well.
- An oilskin garment.
- verb - to supply with oil (a greasy liquid used for lubrication, fuel, or illumination)
There are 5 letters in OILER: E I L O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OILER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OILER plus a wildcard: OILER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OILER
Images for OILER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.