Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: OILER
In which Scrabble dictionary does OILER exist?
Definitions of OILER in dictionaries:
- noun - a worker who oils engines or machinery
- noun - a well that yields or has yielded oil
- noun - a cargo ship designed to carry crude oil in bulk
- One that oils engines or machinery.
- An oil tanker.
- A ship that burns oil as fuel.
- See oilcan.
- See oil well.
- An oilskin garment.
- v - to supply with oil (a greasy liquid used for lubrication, fuel, or illumination)
There are 5 letters in OILER: E I L O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OILER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OILER plus a wildcard: OILER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OILER
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OILER
- Bijur Delimon Automatic Lubrication Systems LubeSite Chain oilers
- oiler GLASS 8 OZ by Trico oilers OIiers Lubrication Equipment ...
- Oil Country Meet The oiler - Edmonton oilers - News
- oiler 6OZ CW 5IN RIGID SPOUT by Goldenrod oilers oilers Acklands ...
- ... Threader Accessories Thread Sealants Thread Cutting Oil No. 418 oiler
- The Performance W241 14-Pint Pump oiler is a convenient size for many ...
- oiler by Takeshi Yuki scanned from Color Paintingsof Japanese ...
- oiler Constant Level TRICO 30003
- 66350 8 Oz. High Pressure oiler
- Bergeon Swiss 30102s watch dip oiler set with four oilers