Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LOITER
In which Scrabble dictionary does LOITER exist?
Definitions of LOITER in dictionaries:
- verb - be about
- To stand idly about; linger aimlessly.
- To proceed slowly or with many stops: loitered all the way home.
- To delay or dawdle: loiter over a job.
- v - to stand idly about
There are 6 letters in LOITER: E I L O R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LOITER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LOITER plus a wildcard: LOITER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LOITER
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LOITER
- Dwight Schrute Shirt From loiter - graphictease
- People are too smart for choice architecture sometimes Nudge blog
- ... employee. He also wins employee of the month. Every month. loiter.co
- London at Night loiter.co
- Watch the First Teaser for Odd Futures loiter Squad Season 2
- Full moon in Greece. loiter.co
- Ruby loitering and landing a Hellbat acrobatic plane.
- baby giraffe.. loiter.co
- Watch loiter Squad Episodes and Clips for Free from Adult Swim
- ... some random girl named Katherine Upton in grade school loiter.co