Scrabble word: TREFOIL
In which Scrabble dictionary does TREFOIL exist?
Definitions of TREFOIL in dictionaries:
- noun - any of several Old World herbs of the genus Medicago having small flowers and trifoliate compound leaves
- noun - a plant of the genus Trifolium
- noun - an architectural ornament in the form of three arcs arranged in a circle
- Any of various plants of the genera Trifolium, Lotus, and related genera of the pea family, having compound trifoliate leaves.
- An ornament, a symbol, or an architectural form having the appearance of a trifoliate leaf.
- noun - a plant having ternate leaves
There are 7 letters in TREFOIL: E F I L O R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TREFOIL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TREFOIL plus a wildcard: TREFOIL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TREFOIL
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TREFOIL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.