Scrabble word: TREFOIL
In which Scrabble dictionary does TREFOIL exist?
Definitions of TREFOIL in dictionaries:
- noun - any of several Old World herbs of the genus Medicago having small flowers and trifoliate compound leaves
- noun - a plant of the genus Trifolium
- noun - an architectural ornament in the form of three arcs arranged in a circle
- Any of various plants of the genera Trifolium, Lotus, and related genera of the pea family, having compound trifoliate leaves.
- An ornament, a symbol, or an architectural form having the appearance of a trifoliate leaf.
- noun - a plant having ternate leaves